This project involved me to come up with an idea for a unique mobile app that serves a specific need or problem. Following that, I was then required to develop user personas, competitos analysis, carry our user interviews and surveys, sketches, userflows and wireflows, and wireframes for the app. Once that had been completed I began the design process for the app, giving it the name "Over The Bump", and evaluating inpirations for its design, the app's logo, the apps colour scheme, typography and imagery used, and eventually building a minimal viable product of the app by creating an interactive prototype of the app using InVision and carrying out user testing in order to recieve feedback. Finally, I created a specifications document detailing the whole process from beginning to end, listing my findings and decisions.
Once Over The Bump had been developed, I was then tasked with a new project which involved establishing a marketing campaign for the app. For this, I analysed previous marketing campaigns with similar motivations to the Over The Bump app, and review what they did and didn't find successful and implement that to my own. As well as this, I also came up with social media campaigns for specifically chosen social media sites and when would be a suitable date to roll out my campaign depending on relevant data I had researched. I used the task managment software MeisterTask and its corresponding mind mapping software MindMeister to organise my work, come up with ideas and keep record of my work. From the knowledge I gathered for the app's marketing campaign, I was then tasked with creating Facebook advertisements for a course at my college, and then recording and presenting the results and my findings.